Enter your order tracking number to get the status
Sometimes it may take long for the status to get updated here, check the logistics companies website for current tracking info.
|Service Name||Tracking URL|
- India post mobile website
- Order Dispatching Days: We ship throughout the week, except Sunday, public and regional holidays.
- Time to delivery: DIY-India.com will not give guarantee for time of delivery
- Time to dispatch: Normally in stock items are dispatched within 1-2 working days.
- Some products may have special lead time, So kindly go through the products information page before you place order.
- "Time to dispatch" does not include the time to deliver to you (Time to delivery) by logistics service provider.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only
- By default we will ship products via reputed couriers like FedEx, DTDC, Professional.
- If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via India Posts Registered parcel service.
Products damaged during shipment
- Please email Customer Service right away.
- Include a description of the damages, and pictures if at all possible. This information is very helpful to us in assessing how we package our orders and helps prevent similar problems in the future.
- We’ll get replacements for the damaged goods out to you right away.
Entire parcel is damaged during shipment
- If the parcel is damaged during shipment or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person and contact customer care mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost.
- We only ship to Indian subcontinent
- As long as your pincode is serviceable by any of logistics service provider we will ship to you
Refuse to Sell
We may refuse to sell products to you for any of below reasons
- If our logistics service provider refused to delivery to your location
- Restriction by law and order
- Natural disaster, terror threat, riots, etc..
- If we suspect that you may be building something which is prohibited by law of the nation
In any of the above cases, we will inform you the same and initiate a complete refund ( your bank may charge some fee)
- The shipping charge is specified separately for every product.
- For multiple products ordered the software adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product.
- Volumetric price will be applied when shipment weight is less but the size is big. (Example a cotton pillow may weight less, it occupies more space in the container)
- From time to time, the government policy may change, as per the new changes in the policies new documents will be requested during deliver by shipping/logistics/courier company.
- Buyers are needed to collect the forms as mentioned below, from the sales tax office and complete the formality to receive the product.
|S No||List of destination State||Type of statutory Levy||Who is liable/ can pay statutory levy||Road permit /paperwork requirement||Domestic paperwork exemption limit (INR)||State VAT website|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||Nil||-||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.apcommercialtaxes.gov.in|
|2||Andaman and Nicobar||Nil||-||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.and.nic.in|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Entry Tax||Consignee||CI DG -01 (TPT doc)||<10,000||www.arunachalpradesh.nic.in|
|4||Assam||Entry Tax||Consignee||CI Form 62||<20,000||www.taxassam.co.in|
|5||Bihar||VAT||Consignee||CI Form D IX- Online||Nil||www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in|
|8||Dadra and Nager Haveli||Nil||Nil||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.dnh.nic.in|
|9||Daman and Diu||Nil||Nil||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.daman.nic.in|
|12||Gujarat||Nil||Nil||CI Form 403||Nil||www.commercialtax.gujarat.gov.in|
|14||Himachal Pradesh||Entry Tax||Consignee / Carrier||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.hptax.nic.in|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir||Entry Tax||Consignee / Carrier||Shipper Invoice||<5,000||www.jkcomtax.nic.in|
|16||Jharkhand||Nil||Nil||CI Form 502||Nil||www.jharkhandcomtax.gov.in|
|17||Karnataka||Nil||Nil||Invoice & Declaration||Nil||www.ctax.kar.nic.in|
|18||Kerala||Nil||Nil||CI Form 16||<5,000||www.keralataxes.org|
|20||Madhya Pradesh||Nil||Nil||CI VAT Form 50-Online||Nil||https://mptax.mp.gov.in/|
|22||Manipur||Nil||Nil||CI VAT Form 37||Nil||http://www.manipurvat.gov.in/|
|23||Meghalaya||VAT Form 40||Nil||CI Special Permit||Nil||www.megvat.nic.in|
|24||Mizoram||Nil||Nil||CI VAT Form 34||Nil||www.mizoram.nic.in|
|25||Nagaland||Nil||Nil||CI VAT Form 23||Nil||www.nagaland.nic.in|
|26||Orissa||Entry Tax*||Consignee||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.orissatax.gov.in|
|28||Punjab||Entry Tax*||Nil||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.pextax.com|
|29||Rajasthan||Entry Tax*||Consignee||CI Declaration||Nil||www.rajtax.gov.in|
|30||Sikkim||Nil||Nil||CI VAT 26||Nil||www.sikkimtax.gov.in|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Nil||Nil||Shipper Invoice||Nil||www.tnvat.gov.in|
|32||Tripura||Nil||Nil||CI VAT permit||Nil||www.tnvat.gov.in|
|34||Uttar Pradesh||Nil||Nil||CI VAT Form 39||<5,000||comtax.up.nic.in/|
|35||Uttrakhand||Nil||Nil||CI Vat Form 17||<5,000||http://www.gov.ua.nic.in/|
|36||West Bengal||Entry Tax*||Carrier||Shipper Invoice||Nil||wbcomtax.nic.in|
State and Regional Entry Taxes
Some states or region has their own tax called entry tax. This tax will be either collected by the logistics commpany at the time of deliver or it has to be paid in advance. Depending on the type of payment we may ask for addition tax charge the payment before shipping.
When shipped via Private couriers like FedEx, Bluedart, etc., below are the Entry tax details for various states. This task can be avoided when you select India Post for shipping.
|2||Pune, Aurangabad||LBT 2% to 5.5%- LBT Registration compulsory|
|3||West Bengal||1% of invoice value. Form 50 electronically filled to be given|
|4||Orrisa||5% of invoice value. Online Tax to be paid and receipt of the same shall be handover to courier boy at the time of pickup.|
|5||Assam||3% to 5% of invoice value|
|6||Madhya Pradesh||Form 49 electronically downloaded from the MP tax website|
|7||Gujarat||Form 403/402 to be given|
|9||Uttar Pradesh||Form 39 duly signed by UP tax officials to be given at the time of pickup|
|10||Rajasthan||5.5% Entry Tax on Invoice value|
|11||Delhi||Form T2 to be provided by the company/consignee in case of B2B parcel|
|12||Punjab||Rs. 15 per shipment shall be charged by the Punjab govt|
|13||Bihar||2% and 16% Entry Tax on Invoice Value|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||14.5% Entry Tax and Form 58 when product value is more than Rs 5000.00|
|15||Uttarakhand||10% Entry Tax on Invoice value|
|16||Sikkim||1% Entry Tax on Invoice value|